You can now also follow A Love Train on Tumblr:

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Taste of T

Tanya from A Taste of T joined A Love Train! She wrote:
Adrienne from A Whole Lotta Love just created a new blog dedicated solely to love.   I've got LOVE fever so I'll share some things I'm smitten about.

My Mom's Meatloaf.  It is all the things about a Mom wrapped into a tasty tasty dinner.  It's nothing unique or fancy, but her special ingredient is absolutely love.
(This isn't Mom's meatloaf, its just a picture of someone else's loaf. 
Mom made me some for my birthday just recently but I ate it so fast, I forgot to take a picture.)

The delicious froth on top of a nice warm latte

I love nature but absolutely adore waterfalls

Boots, boots, boots. I love boots SO much I wanna take them 
behind the middle school and get them pregnant.

I love snuggles. Sometimes I wake up thinking the Hubs is snuggling and its actually my bulldog.

And I love this man more than I can even put in words

Join the Love Train! Who's Next??

No comments: